Moving Made Easy with Advantage Mini Storage
Whether you’re downsizing to a condo, temporarily relocating for work, or heading away for school, Advantage Mini Storage wants to make your moving and storage process as easy as possible by providing storage boxes, locks and other moving supplies, including bubble wrap and packaging tape. Advantage Mini Storage is a one-stop shop in Kamloops for all your storing and moving needs.
To make your life even easier here are a few reminders of things you should be doing a couple weeks before the move:
- Remember to return library books and anything you have borrowed.
- You may NOT want to pack your valuables in the moving van; think about taking them with you.
- Start by packing items you don't currently need. If renting a storage unit, determine which items go to storage and which items go straight to your new home.
- Make sure your items are labeled: 'fragile', 'load first', 'load last', and 'do not load'. This is important to ensure the safety of your items.
- It is important to empty, defrost and clean your refrigerator at least a day before moving.
- Pack a box separately with the things you will need immediately upon arriving at your new home. For example, snacks, disposable plates and cups, bathroom items and trash bags.
- Sign the bill of lading and make sure your new address and phone number are correct.
Visit our convenient on-site store for all your moving boxes and supplies. We also offer competitive rates with no deposits or extra fees to reserve or rent a storage unit. Don’t forget to ask us about our move-in specials today!